As per the applicable federal civil rights laws, Deliver My Meds Corp does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
In addition, Deliver My Meds provides:
- Aid, support, and services to individuals with disabilities—free of charge—to help them communicate their conditions and other needs better. This includes:
- Certified sign language interpreters
- Information written in formats which are accessible in other formats such as large prints, audio, and electric, among others
- Free language services for non-English speakers/non-primary English speakers with the help of:
- Certified English instructors
- The information translated in other languages
If you need these services, contact Shahbaz Chaudhary.
Should, for any reason, you believe that Deliver My Meds Corp has failed to render the services specified and has manifested discrimination in any way, you are encouraged to file a grievance complaint addressed to Shahbaz Chaudhary.
You may give us a visit in our office at 80 Oser Ave, Hauppauge NY 11788, call us at Tel: 631-323-6337, 833-329-6979 (fax), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also seek our help in filing a grievance complaint.
For civil rights complaints, you may directly submit them to:
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, by mail to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW., Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, DC 20201, or by calling 1-800-868-1019 or 800-537-7697 (TDD).
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.